THIS HOUSE HAS BEEN RENTED!
Adorable single story 3 bedroom, 1 bath home in the heart of O’Fallon!
You will love the spacious eat-in kitchen with plenty of cabinet and counter space and the vaulted ceiling in the large living room. A nice-sized laundry room is located just off the kitchen and has a brand new utility sink perfect for hand-washables or clean up after working in the yard.
This home has been completely updated!
– new flooring and baseboard in living room, kitchen, laundry and bath;
– remodeled bathroom with new toilet, vanity, mirror, wall cabinet and tub fixtures;
– every room has fresh paint;
– remodeled pantry with wood shelving;
– all new 6-panel interior doors and brand new back door;
– new garbage disposal, pull down sink faucet in kitchen, new LED lighting in hallway and laundry.
The large fenced in yard has a deck perfect for barbequing, and there is a gravel parking area in back.
Within walking distance to the Downtown District where you can enjoy bars, restaurants, shopping and the weekly Farmer’s Market at O’Fallon Station!
Dogs are allowed with non-refundable $500 pet fee and $25/month pet rent per month/per pet.
Gas Stove, Dishwasher, refrigerator, counter-top microwave.
First months rent, plus $1300 deposit required for move-in. Application fee. Must pass background screening, income verification and credit check.
Ready to rent? Let’s see if we are a match! Fill out our Pre-rental questionnaire before applying. Once we receive your submission, we will email or call you with instructions on how to apply.
Have Questions? Email us! email@example.com